DiaDent gutta percha points are hand jig rolled in Korea and China. Our facilities in Korea and China have been inspected by TUV Rheinland of Germany and has passed their strict requirements for quality assurance, design & development, production, installation & servicing and has received ISO and CE Certification.
By using hand jigs to roll our Gutta Percha, we are able to produce the most precise and resilient points possible. Hand jigs produce a point with a smooth round tip, which provides optimal apical seal. DiaDent's GP are latex free and radiopaque.
DiaDent's ISO (numbered sizes) and Accessory (letter sizes) points are colour coded for easy size identification.
For DiaDent's Special Tapered Gutta Percha and Paper Points, please click HERE.
Vial package: contains 6 light weight plastic round vials with color coded caps. Box dimentions: 79W x 16H x 53D mm
Spillproof package: 6 compartments plastic package. Box dimensions: 71W x 13H x 46D mm
MILLIMETER-MARKED (ML.029) GUTTA PERCHA
M= Millimeter Marked
L= Laser Inspected
.029 = +- .029 diameter tolerance
ML.029 GP points provide a fast and reliable solution for root canal measuring and filling. It reduces the possibility of over extension. The +- .-29 diameter tolerance ensures an excellent fit to the files. The points are Cadmium free, latex free, radiopaque and hand rolled.
- Quick and easy method for depth measurements
- Eliminates apex perforations which may lead to bleeding
- Completely seals the entire length of the canal
- Save chair time with pre-measured points
- Most accurate depth measurements
- Exceed ISO specifications
- Using a laser beam ( Alvin Machine ), each DiaDent ML.029 point is individually inspected for diameters at D3 and D16
- ISO and ADA standard requires the use of 1/100mm incremental measurement units DiaDent uses 1/1000mm increments